Set within Orlandes City itself, nobles are being systematically murdered by a ruthless assassin no-one seems able to catch. Finding yourself thrust in the middle of a large conspiracy, you must make decisions that may put yourself and one other most precious to you in great danger. Can you locate the Assassin in Orlandes before it is too late?
A newly written story by S.P. Osborne that twists and turns taking the reader on an exciting adventure through the land of Orlandes. We are not simply a re-print of old gamebooks with each Gamebook Adventures story lovingly crafted by experienced gamebook authors.
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Get An Assassin in Orlandes instantly for PC, Mac, Linux and Android! Simply use the Humble Widget below:
The iPhone and iPad versions are available here.
- Easy to use interface with classic page turning. As easy as reading a book!
- Real-time 3D dice rolling with realistic physics.
- Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
- Character sheet that tracks your stuff as well as the clues you have found
- Use bookmarks to save your progress helping you get past tricky sections.
- Dozens of unique achievements to collect.
- Beautifully illustrated by Pirkka Harvala. Try to find all of the images in the book!
- Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled.
An Assassin in Orlandes has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
GET IT NOW!
Gamezebo Review – “…if you consider yourself a member of the literati and want to dive into a neat experience with a surprising amount of replayability, An Assassin in Orlandes kicks off the Gamebook Adventures series with a bang.” – 4 out of 5!
iPhone Life Review – “This is definitely a title worth taking a look at, especially if you’re familiar with the print version of this type of book.” – 8 out of 10!
Tap Sauce Review – “There’s a lot to love here. Nice illustrations highlight important moments of the story, while the music fits the theme perfectly.” – B+
Games Uncovered Review – “For half the price of a physical book, Gamebook Adventures 1: An Assassin in Orlandes brings a great amount of enjoyment and is a fun game all the way.” – B – Great!
Android Rundown Review – “Love those CYOA books as a kid? An Assassin in Orlandes is well worth checking out to get into gamebooks.” – 7.5 out of 10