In the remote Orlandrian coastal town of Casporur, home to the giant statues that rise out of the ocean called the Children of Asuria, something is amiss. The emissary from Orlandes City has been sending messages which are growing more and more alarming – they talk of tremors and civil unrest. When the emissary goes missing, it’s up to you to investigate the disappearance. A new darkness stalks the land. Is this the second coming of Asuria?
An all-new adventure in Orlandes – coming soon from Tin Man Games.
- Customize your character! Become skilled in Persuasion, Strength, Throwing and Deduction!
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be the ultimate gamebook player.
Asuria Awakens has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!