Captured by one of Orlandes City’s most infamous brotherhoods, the Red Hand Guild, you are thrown to the mercy of the subterranean world deep beneath the streets of the great capital. Wading through the sewers and other dark menacing places, your goal is to reach Undercity, the City beneath the City! Only there can you find the help you need to escape this underground horror and bring down the dark brotherhood from within.
A newly written story by Andrew Wright, illustrated by Pirkka Harvala.
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Get Catacombs of the Undercity instantly for PC, Mac, Linux and Android! (Click here to buy for iPhone and iPad universal instead.) Simply use the Humble Widget below:
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled.
- Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
Catacombs of the Undercity has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
GET IT NOW!
Proxholic Review – “In many ways, the gamebook really emphasizes the game aspect, since it’s all-in-all a very interactive experience. The book part of the equation is really well-done too, however, with a very well-written story and some interesting and compelling characters.
An excellent mix of compelling story, branching choices for exploration and replayability, fun RPG elements and lots of random outcomes to keep you on the edge of your seat!”
Digitally Downloaded Review – “If you’re an experienced role-player, then the thought of battling through dimly lit tunnels will probably appeal, and it certainly did to me! Thanks to the descriptive writing, it’s easy to lose yourself in the story and even without the help of those excellent illustrations – from the same artist who worked on An Assassin in Orlandes – mentally visualizing your world is easy and very rewarding. – 4.5 out of 5 Stars
I’m not going to bury the lead here, Catacombs of the Undercity is the best entry into the Orlandes series I’ve played yet. It’s exciting, atmospheric and even amusing at times, plus there are plenty more beasties to battle too.” – 4 Stars
Giant Fire Breathing Robot Review – “Lots of boss fights and tough creatures to battle. Recommended for experienced GBA players!”