You’ve risen through society after dealing with Eltane and saving the city, capturing the affections of the Duke’s daughter along the way. The mysterious death of a friend arouses your suspicions and once again you find yourself at the heart of conspiracy that takes you back to your home village and a meeting with your old adventuring party from your youth.
An exciting mystery adventure thriller races from Orlandes City through to the wilds of Orlandes, into the mines of Kern Badenach and even out to sea! Pirkka Harvala, who previously illustrated An Assassin in Orlandes and Catacombs of the Undercity, returns for his third gamebook and this time his wonderful artwork appears in colour for the first time!
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Get Curse of the Assassin instantly for PC, Mac, Linux and Android! (Click here to buy for iPhone and iPad universal instead.) Simply use the Humble Widget below:
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
- Companions you meet on the adventure will now fight with you!
- Awesome artwork (including a new cover by Dan Maxwell!) and music by Adrian Watkins to accompany the interactive story.
Curse of the Assassin has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
GET IT NOW!
Pocket Gamer Review – “Like the previous entries in the series, this release doesn’t really put a foot wrong, and serves as a fine tribute to the classic dice-and-pencil quests we used to know and love during our misspent youths.” – 8 out of 10! – SILVER AWARD!
Digitally Downloaded Review – “All put together, Curse of the Assassin is a fun experience. It works as a stand-alone story, but this is actually a sequel, although upon completion you may be compelled to try its predecessor, and all others of its like.” – 4.5 Stars
148 Apps Review – “Curse of the Assassin is another great hit for Tin Man Games, ensuring that the adventure game book concept continues to flourish under the team’s capable hands.” – 4 Stars