Nurroth, north of Orlandes City, is often viewed as an uncultured den of pirates and thieves. As a professional thief yourself, you get more than you bargain for after completing your most recent job. Clearly, you’ve stolen something you shouldn’t have. The Nurrothian Lords are on your trail, and you’re soon caught in a political tangle between Nurroth and Falavia. But a thief’s life is never meant to be easy…
- Customize your character! Become skilled in Persuasion, Stealth, Thievery and Perception!
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be the ultimate gamebook player.
Lords of Nurroth has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!