The mighty city of Falavia, the military backbone of Orlandes, is under attack from an army led by a man claiming to be a God. How did this come to pass you ask yourself? You’re sure it all started as some innocent adventure in search of treasure but somehow it turned into a nightmare. Also, why are people staring at you strangely? It’s not as if you look like you’ve recently been brought back from the dead or something. Oh yes, that’s right. You remember now…
A newly written story by Kieran Coghlan, illustrated by Kyle Ferrin.
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Get Revenant Rising instantly for PC, Mac, Linux and Android! (Click here to buy for iPhone and iPad universal instead.) Simply use the Humble Widget below:
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled.
- Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
Revenant Rising has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
GET IT NOW!
Touch My Apps Review – “Arguably the best of the Gamebook Adventure series released so far by Tin Man Games, Revenant Rising combines polished gameplay mechanics with an original storyline, flinging you between the world of the living and the dead and back again.”
RipTen Review – “The game really encourages you to use your imagination instead, much like a good tabletop RPG (which is essentially what it is). The interface itself works great, the text is easy to read, and the illustrations that are there are well done and fit the style.” – 7 out of 10!
Giant Fire Breathing Robot Review – “Betrayal and sorcery, oh my! They change up the game mechanics in a creative way about half way through the book. Without giving too much away, I’d say they are welcome editions (sic).”