Cruelly taken from your homeland of Orlandes, you find yourself in a far off land at the mercy of a gladiatorial arena. Somehow trying to find a way to escape overseas, can you also unravel a potentially dangerous mystery that puts two nations on the brink of war?
A Newly written story by Gaetano Abbondanza that twists and turns taking the reader on an exciting adventure through the southern realms of Rema.
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Buy direct from Tin Man Games and get Slaves of Rema instantly for PC, Mac, Linux and Android! (Click here to buy for iPhone and iPad universal instead.) Simply use the Humble Widget below:
- Easy to use interface with classic page turning. As easy as reading a book!
- Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
- Dozens of unique achievements to collect.
- Beautifully illustrated by Alex Drummond. Try to find all of the images in the book!
- Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled.
Slaves of Rema has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
GET IT NOW!
Touch My Apps Review – “…Slaves of Rema is almost at the level of perfection. The graphics have been optimized for the Retina display and look gorgeous, the interface is easy to understand and use, with the bare minimum of excess buttonry and the dice animations are simply superb.”
Giant Fire Breathing Robot Review – “Compelling, well-crafted story. They hit their stride here. Epic plot turns and a realistic learning curve.”