Set in the coastal town of Myr, you have returned home after a long Summer in the mines of Durath Tor to find your hometown besieged by strange creatures. A dark presence has taken over the town and you are the only one who can rid the stronghold of Erid Buul, the mysterious new Lord and his ghastly cohorts.
A newly crafted story by Neil Rennison that twists and turns taking the reader on an exciting adventure through the land of Orlandes. We are not simply a re-print of old gamebooks with each GA story lovingly crafted by experienced gamebook authors.
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Buy direct from Tin Man Games and get The Siege of the Necromancer instantly for PC, Mac, Linux and Android! (Click here to buy for iPhone and iPad universal instead.) Simply use the Humble Widget below:
- Easy to use interface with classic page turning. As easy as reading a book!
- Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
- Dozens of unique achievements to collect.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
- Beautifully illustrated by Dan Maxwell. Try to find all of the images in the book!
- Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled.
Siege of the Necromancer has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
GET IT NOW!
Know Your Mobile Review – “This makes the game book an excellent choice for anyone who enjoyed the paperbacks from the 80s and is looking for a new adventure to take part in, but it’s just as good for anyone for whom this is the first experience of a choose your adventure book.” – 4 Stars
Games Uncovered Review – “The quality of the writing here is superb. Like the first game the author manages to keep your interest held, with the vocabulary rich and the writing witty and descriptive, holding an element of tension throughout.” – B – Great!
Touch My Apps Review – “The graphics are simply excellent, with selectable fonts and backgrounds available. The quality of the design is such that it’s easy to forget you’re holding a mere iPhone in your hands and not a real-live book.”