Two hundred years ago, the legendary City of Tarnath Tor was destroyed as it’s defenders, the mighty wizards valiantly tried to repel an orcun horde. Now just a place set within stories and myths, it has been lost to the outside world. A chance encounter with one who claims to be a time traveller sends you on a mission to recover some magical artifacts. This search will lead you to great ruins and the dark forces who have made it their home. Who is this wizard from Tarnath Tor and how can you trust him?
A newly written story by Al Sander, illustrated by Dan Maxwell.
FOUR PLATFORMS, ONE PRICE!
Buy direct from Tin Man Games and get The Wizard from Tarnath Tor instantly for PC, Mac, Linux and Android! (Click here to buy for iPhone and iPad universal instead.) Simply use the Humble Widget below:
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Interactive world map which can be zoomed and scrolled.
- Easy to change fonts, font sizes, and paper type to set up the book the way you want it.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
The Wizard from Tarnath Tor has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
GET IT NOW!
148 Apps Review – “As with any good story The Wizard from Tarnath Tor can be utterly absorbing, especially toward the end. There are plenty of branching paths and alternate outcomes to virtually every scenario, and not all of them result in a Game Over.” – 4 out of 5 Stars
Digitally Downloaded Review – “Thanks to the stellar production values, Tarnath Tor succeeds, and sits at the top of the iPad gamebook pile.” – 4 out of 5 Stars
Giant Fire Breathing Robot Review – “It is with great love, and a passion for the great folk at Tin Man Games that I strongly recommend this title. It was a truly imaginative and exciting sojourn through a magical world.”