You have been charged with treason against the Empire and placed on death row. The Emperor offers you a choice: die a slow and humiliating death or serve as a Gun Dog, a soldier assigned impossible missions and tethered by a magical collar. The collar will choke you to death if you disobey your mission orders.
You will be sent where an army cannot go and an angel would fear to tread. You are expendable. You are a Gun Dog.
An all-new story by Jamie Wallis, with the strange creatures of the Empire of the Five Cities brought to life by the artwork of Gary Chalk! Encounter herds of wild Mammoshki as you trek across the Steppe, stumble across the Cult of the Second Redemption’s unholy black magic experiments, and marvel at the many technological wonders of the city of Shand as you reach the climactic conclusion at Fort Wylde.
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Take out foes with your Gun Dog’s three-chambered pistol – the latest in the Empire’s technology!
- Awesome artwork by Gary Chalk brings the Empire of the Five Cities to life!
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
- Auto-mapping tracks your progress across the Steppe!
Gary Chalk’s Gun Dogs has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading old-school gamebooks!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
GET IT NOW!
Pocket Gamer Review – “Packed with action, intrigue, and gore – and excellently told and illustrated by Wallis and Chalk, respectively – Gun Dogs could well be Tin Man’s most accomplished gamebook to date” – 9 out of 10! – GOLD AWARD!
148 Apps Review – “It’s all comfortably familiar here with a few small refinements littering the way. While Gary Chalk’s Gun Dogs doesn’t revolutionize the genre, it’s still a very respectable entry into the adventure gaming field. Experiencing an original tale is the true benefit here and I do hope to see more again.” – 4 out of 5!