In the fourth millennium, the Mandellian Empire of the Tau Ceti system is at war with the rebel army known as DWORF. And lucky you have been chosen for a dangerous solo mission to kill or capture the rebel leader, through mind-bending loops of time and space. But wait a minute. Just who are you anyway? And how did you even get here? Such secrets you must uncover if you are to unlock your destiny…
Original story by Brewin’, editor of the first four Gamebook Adventures titles and winner of international Writers’ Digest and Indie Excellence awards, that has been specifically designed to take advantage of the Gamebook Adventures engine. Beautifully illustrated in colour by Joshua Wright, with cover and menu art by Dan Maxwell.
- An all new sci-fi epic set within an all new universe! Our largest GA title yet!
- Nominated for Best Game Writing – Freeplay Awards 2012
- An exhilarating music score by Hanny Mohamed, world-renowned musician from Black Majesty.
- Read the story and be in charge of your destiny as you make the choices! Where to go? Who to trust? What to do? The choice is yours!
- Travel through times past, present and future, through far-flung worlds beyond your wildest imagination, to piece together a series of events that will amaze, amuse and entertain you!
- New battle mechanics such as ranged and vehicular combat.
- An innovative all new points-based skill system that is influenced by your own unique narrative. Choose the skills to suit your own playing style!
- Play as a male or female character!
- A detailed star map with extensive annotations.
- An expansive encyclopaedia to cover everything from stars, planets and moons, to important personalities and organisations, to technology, to tips for survival, and more!
Infinite Universe has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
GET IT NOW!
Pixel Perfect Gaming Review – “Infinite Universe is an innovative game that blends reading, colorful illustrations, moody music, and a deep, convincing story into a compelling experience.” – 4 out of 5 Stars
The Trollish Delver Review – “If you love RPGs, you’d be hard-pressed to find anything as compelling as Gamebook Adventures on the iOS and Infinite Universe proves that the series still has serious chops. With a great story, fun characters and a nice amount of character customisation, Infinite Universe is a sci-fi adventure you don’t want to miss.”
App Addict Review – “…the writing in Infinite Universe was certainly captivating enough to keep my attention. Transporting me, not only to space, but back to my youth when I’d regularly devour my most recent choose your own adventure book purchase from the school book sale fundraiser, flipping back and forth seeing if I could figure out who stole the treasure (only occasionally cheating and turning to an alternate page).” – 4 out of 5 Stars!
iFanzine Review – “…Infinite Universe’s whirlwind intro is a great show of how exciting the genre can get with a thoroughly fleshed out choice structure.” – 3.5 out of 5 Stars
Giant Fire Breathing Robot Review – “If you’re a fan of science fiction and like to have control over the story, you’ll connect with Infinite Universe.”