Drokk! It’s an adventure game. It’s an interactive book. It’s an RPG. You are Judge Dredd, the toughest judge to patrol Mega-City One, a vast futuristic city, set in the 22nd Century!
You, the reader, control the direction of the story by making decisions for Dredd on each page, and choosing your path. Using a realistic dice-based battle system, you get to fight your enemies in exciting shootouts and roll your fate, as you use your array of skills against a variety of perps in an epic storyline.
- Newly written interactive story by Nick Robinson that takes the reader on an epic ride through Mega-City One.
- Custom built e-book interface, which is easy to use. As easy as reading a book!
- Universal app! You only need to buy this once to play on all your devices.
- Read in portrait or landscape. (iPad only)
- Dynamic page links that respond to your situation.
- Easy to change fonts and font sizes, to set up the book the way you want it.
- New gamebook rules and battle system using the Gamebook Adventures Engine. Judge’s Handbook included so that rules can be accessed at any time during the adventure if you need to refresh yourself.
- Real-time 3D dice rolling with realistic physics. Shake the device like a dice shaker and watch the 3D dice bounce around the scene and off each other.
- Make skill rolls based on the weapons you use, your fitness levels, and your perceived authority.
- Accessible inventory sheet at all times during reading, which auto updates when you pick up an item, your stats change, or you gain valuable patrol notes.
- Difficulty levels – Hardcore, Medium and Novice. Play the book how it was meant to be played or casually read it in an easier mode.
- Use bookmarks to save your progress, helping you get past tricky sections.
- Achievements to collect throughout the book for those who wish to thoroughly explore all aspects of the story.
- Perp records sheets to collect during the adventure. Once a criminal is arrested or killed, their database updates with background information. Catch them all!
- Beautifully illustrated by German Ponce and other popular Dredd artists. Once found, each illustration is mounted on the achievements wall.
- High resolution artwork that takes advantage of the new iPad screen resolution and retina displays.
- Amazing soundtrack and sound effects accompany the story, which can be turned on and off if required.