Armed with her golden gun and with her companion, Dot Williams, in tow, the pair chase the trail of the insidious Murdoch Foyle. Foyle has escaped the gallows once again, with Phryne on his trail. Can Miss Fisher and Dot decipher his clues and stay on his trail? Or will they be tricked into pursuing a false lead, causing the trail to run cold?
Episode 1 and 2 of the award winning murder mystery, visual novel adventure in which you become the Honourable Miss Phryne Fisher, the glamorous and stylish detective! Brought to you by Every Cloud Productions and Tin Man Games.
For updates on the game and other Miss Fisher activity sign up to the Every Cloud newsletter.
- Interactive adventure story set in 1920s Melbourne, based on hit show, Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
- Beautiful character and background illustrations bring the Miss Fisher world to life
- Uncover clues, interrogate suspects and solve a key murder
- Choose where to investigate and how to talk to people
- Search environments for hidden clues that could be important
- Find costume pieces and unlock new outfits for Phryne to wear
- Featuring music from the TV show, composed by Greg J Walker
- Includes iMessage stickers in iOS version
- Australian Game Developer Awards 2017 winner!
“…gorgeously-rendered art that succeeds in capturing the essence of the television show, and sets that simply drip with the atmosphere of a 1920s period piece.”
4.5/5 – Digitally Downloaded
“The dialogue is strong; you can flirt with Jack as much as you want, you can tease your allies and you can come out with some witty one-liners.”
8/10 – Starburst Magazine
“The game plays out as part visual novel, part puzzle game. Think of it as a little like an Ace Attorney game, and you’re not far off.”
4/5 – Gamezebo