Believe me, because I know these things are there, lurking in the darkness for millennia, and ready to prey on us again.
After receiving a desperate letter from one of your students, you become embroiled in a sinister mystery on the grounds of Miskatonic University. Their ancient stones are home to a dark, evil force. As you teeter on the edge of madness, you will discover an ancient, sinister cult. What are their intentions? And why has Philip Lewis gone missing?
Be careful out there, keep your wits about you, and perhaps you will uncover the secret of the Sons of Uruzime.
- A dark, mysterious gamebook adventure in the style of H.P. Lovecraft.
- Don’t lose your head! Keep an eye on your SANITY points as you explore Miskatonic University and its sinister surroundings.
- Use your SKILL points to tackle risky situations during your adventure.
- Read and dictate the direction of the story! Only you can rescue Philip Lewis from a fate worse than death.
Sons of Uruzime has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!