Strange Loves: Hex Boyfriends is a funny, romantic, supernatural interactive novel full of spells, grellings, warlocks, demons, graveyards, magical hipsters, tortured artists, a dangerous reverend, and one pretty amazing book that may or may not destroy the world.
Return to Mountain State College in an all new supernatural adventure. This time you’ve got magical fingers, and you know how to use them. Learn spells, use magic, fight demons or become one, summon spirit animals, and fall in love all in one gamebook.
With hundreds of choices, you can read Hex Boyfriends again and again each time having a completely new experience.
Strange Loves: Hex Boyfriends has much of what you love about Strange Loves: Vampire Boyfriends plus a few surprises. Features include the option to choose your character’s gender, beautiful artwork hand-drawn exclusively for the book, new music, seamless gameplay, bookmarks, achievements, the ability to tweet straight from the app, and a complex but fun story.
From Tin Man Games, purveyors of digital gamebooks such as the Gamebook Adventures and Fighting Fantasy series.
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Learn spells and cast magic as you play!
- Choose the gender of your character for a fully customizable story!
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
Strange Loves: Hex Boyfriends has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.