Choose your path through this rich interactive story where you can slay vampires or become one, find your soulmate or sell your soul, watch a famous heartthrob on TV or marry him, become a crazy cat lady, or leave town altogether and become a famous MMA fighter, best-selling novelist, or totally important Hollywood actress.
A send-up of those vampire stories you love, Strange Loves: Vampire Boyfriends is a delightful romp exploring the ridiculous, sometimes dangerous, side of loving vampires, being a badass, and fulfilling your wildest dreams. With over three hundred sections, hundreds of choices, and 40 unique endings, you can read Vampire Boyfriends again and again, each time having a completely different experience.
Featuring beautiful artwork hand-drawn exclusively for the book, seamless gameplay, bookmarks, achievements, the ability to tweet straight from the app, and a complex but fun story, Strange Loves: Vampire Boyfriends is from Tin Man Games who brought you the acclaimed Gamebook Adventures, the leading digital gamebook company.
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Become a vampire – or a vampire slayer!
- Choose the gender of your character for a fully customizable story!
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
Strange Loves: Hex Boyfriends has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Touch Arcade Review – “Vampire Boyfriends does what it sets out to do: it’s funny, a little sexy, and seriously entertaining. The illustrations are a bit rough, the opening music a little too startling each time you start over, but those things are hardly real problems. Tin Man Games is reaching out to an audience that’s usually underserved by quality developers, and the attempt doesn’t feel remotely cynical. That’s impressive.” – 4 out of 5 stars!
Advanced Dungeons & Parenting Review – “It appears that Tin Man Games is trying to give fans of the Twilight books and Vampire Diaries a gateway gamebook into my favorite hobby with Strange Loves: Vampire Boyfriends. This is something we should be praising.”
The Married Gamers Review – “I love pretty much everything about this game book. The story is entertaining and engaging. The graphics are a little dark and girly, but perfect for the feel of the story.”
Press 2 Reset Review – “Strange Loves: Vampire Boyfriends provided many laughs, literally, so if you are looking for a casual, interactive novel to keep you preoccupied on public transportation, or you just have a taste for a little supernatural romance, then the Strange Loves series is one to stay on top of.” – 9 out of 10!