A vast choice-based digital gamebook set within the Warhammer 40,000 universe where you are a Space Marine!
You are a veteran Space Marine of the Imperial Fists Chapter. Equipped with powerful Terminator armour and armed with the deadliest weapons that the Adeptus Astartes wield, you are a symbol of the Emperor’s might. Trapped aboard the space hulk Herald of Oblivion and the only survivor of your squad, you must fight your way through the aliens and heretics that infest the star vessel and find a way to escape the horror and return to your Chapter.
Herald of Oblivion is adapted from the gamebook written by Jonathan Green and was originally published by Black Library/Games Workshop.
- Read the gamebook by transforming your device into an Imperial Cogitator!
- Holographic combat simulator brings the player face-to-face with the myriad of lifeforms on the space hulk!
- Advance or retreat! Fire weapons from a distance, or move in for close combat.
- Encounter Orks, Tyranids, Dark Eldar, Necrons and more as you explore the Herald of Oblivion.
- Access the Xenos Archive to keep track of monstrous creatures you destroy.
Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion, the Herald of Oblivion logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. All rights reserved.
GET IT NOW!
Pocket Gamer Review – “Another solid turn from Tin Man, Legacy of Dorn uses its licence well, and shakes things up enough to make it feel fresh.” – 8 out of 10! – SILVER AWARD!